Saturday, November 2, 2013

Oops!

I just realized that I had the settings blocking comments. So if you have commented...it didn't work. Sorry! I'm just so good at this. :) Feel free to comment again on past posts or on this one. It will work now.

I guess it's time for a quick update. The update is that nothing has happened. My contact in the company who is going to offer me positions went on a very long vacation. He's due to come back this week so hopefully the offers will be coming in soon.

My favorite part of blocking comments without realizing it is that no one could guess where I am going. "Hey everyone! Let's do something fun and vote using comments! Oh...I probably should let people comment if I'm going to do that..." Face meet palm.

Thanks for being patient with me while I am learning simple technology. I can't wait to hear from all of you now that I've opened my blog ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment